Schedule a Visit
Graduate School admissions team provides different options throughout the year to visit campus and explore life as a graduate student at Valparaiso University. Please view our current visit options below. We are excited to personalize your visit this spring and summer whether you are seeking more information, applying, or enrolling in 2019 or beyond.
Experience a customized agenda that fits your needs. Meet with a graduate admissions professional to help answer your questions and engage your interests. Financial aid advising available upon request. See for yourself why Valpo has a nationally recognized academic reputation. Our faculty are eager to meet and help you accomplish your career goals and advance your education.
- Connect with faculty.
- Explore Valpo’s beautiful campus.
- Take a 30 – 60 minute walking tour of campus attractions and explore state-of-the-art facilities such as the Christopher Center Library, Harre Union, Center for the Arts (VUCA), Chapel of the Resurrection (optional), and anything connected to your program of interest.
- Complete application requirements.
- Meet with financial aid staff to discuss paying for graduate studies.
Arrival to Campus
If you are personalizing your visit, it will begin in Kretzmann Hall Administration Building, the first building on your right after entering campus from U.S. Hwy. 30. Visitor parking is in Lot 1 or 2. Proceed to the north lobby to check-in at the Graduate School reception desk.
Visitors receive application fee waiver. Schedule today with with a graduate admissions professional by calling 219.464.5313 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spend a Saturday morning experiencing Valpo on a group visit day. This is your chance to learn about our graduate program options and pursuing admission into the Graduate School. Don’t miss this exciting event this November!
- Learn more about applying for admission
- Meet Financial Aid staff
- Engage 1-on-1 with your program director
- Explore Valpo’s beautiful campus on an optional, 45-minute walking tour of campus
- explore state-of-the-art facilities such as the Christopher Center Library, Harre Union, Center for the Arts (VUCA), Chapel of the Resurrection (optional), and anything connected to your program of interest.
WHEN: Saturday, November 2, 2019
WHERE: Harre Union – Brown and Gold Room (upstairs)
TIME: 10:30AM – 12:45 PM CST
ARRIVAL: Please visit the Harre Union’s website for directions to our on-campus event.
All visitors will receive an application fee waiver!
Schedule today with with a graduate admissions professional by calling 219.464.5313 or emailing email@example.com.